Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 291 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of pessimism in this thread never ceases to astound me. Contrary to what JungleSkip said, I'm still looking forward to Fallen Kingdom. I thought Jurassic World was fantastic and personally think that it has a lot of potential in the parks. It would be better for all of us if we could just keep an open mind and see what the future has to offer us.

"The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it is open."

I'm making a

Screen-Shot-2015-02-26-at-3.54.39-PM.png

On my previous statement.

Last edited:
I'm making a

Screen-Shot-2015-02-26-at-3.54.39-PM.png

On my previous statement.
Wooohh....So, now that you & Marni are saying Universal is again changing IOA expansion directions, this seems to indicate that perhaps Universal will finally take advantage of a JP movie opening (with the recent 2021 JW3 announcement), with a new E ticket in the land. Sounds good to me if that is indeed the case. :thumbsup:

Wooohh....So, now that you & Marni are saying Universal is again changing IOA expansion directions, this seems to indicate that perhaps Universal will finally take advantage of a JP movie opening (with the recent 2021 JW3 announcement), with a new E ticket in the land. Sounds good to me if that is indeed the case. :thumbsup:
New JP and Seuss attractions? I believe that was the rumor...

In 2011. :)

All I'm saying is JP may stay even after the 3rd gate opens.

What may be needed to be taken into consideration, could we by chance see a River Adventure revamp before a new attraction? It is seeming like Hollywood may be getting something of the likes, so it could make sense that Orlando may get a revamp for the main attraction as-well.

What may be needed to be taken into consideration, could we by chance see a River Adventure revamp before a new attraction? It is seeming like Hollywood may be getting something of the likes, so it could make sense that Orlando may get a revamp for the main attraction as-well.
I could see JPRA getting the same upgrade as Hollywood after potter opens, but I would call that a new E Ticket.

I keep hearing wooden family coaster. (But not from one of my inside sources, so grain of salt and all that jazz.)
This has been long rumored, and I'd love to see it happen...Whether JP or another property

The Amber Mine theme sounded really intriguing

Yeah, that probably won't happen, given the new HP coaster. It's the gyrosphere, most likely.
This would be a great addition...I fear it would replace JPRA though

This would be a great addition...I fear it would replace JPRA though

There's enough room in JP for it, from what I can see. If they were to get rid of anything, it would be the Discovery Center.

Edit: However, if the a new ride is built in JP, that means we probably won't see Iron Legion or the Seuss expansion in the foreseeable future. They still have to finish the HP coaster and redo the LC area (presumably with Zelda or Berk).

Reactions: Mike S
There's enough room in JP for it, from what I can see. If they were to get rid of anything, it would be the Discovery Center.

Edit: However, if the a new ride is built in JP, that means we probably won't see Iron Legion or the Seuss expansion in the foreseeable future. They still have to finish the HP coaster and redo the LC area (presumably with Zelda or Berk).
I would rather have a new JP ride, but what are the chances Disney announces an "Iron Legion" type ride and kills the chances of Universal building theirs?

Disney keeps using old ride systems to make Iron Man rides (Star Tours & Rockin' Roller Coaster.) I don't think we'll see one like Iron Legion show up... That said, there will be something Avengers coming to Paris. So, who knows.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Status
Not open for further replies.