Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still want an 100% completely indoor dark ride with amazing theming, is that too much to ask?!

Apparently it is! But I'm with you -- I have little interest in a big-time, super intense coaster that I won't be able to ride and which creates visual intrusion in what is supposed to be lush jungle. I would much prefer another AA-filled dark ride (even a short one given the size of the plot of land they have to work with), or if it must be a coaster, one that is heavily themed and is made relevant to its placement in Jurassic Park (read: has legit show scenes featuring dinosaurs).

But whatever!

So IOA is getting all the speculation... yet every speculation about USF has gone quiet. My how times change. Not saying nothing happening, but its quite strange.

Speculation is just chasing the latest shiny of any new or perceived info. Yes Nintendo cooled, but like Kilauea and the eruptions at Leilani Estates in Hawaii, it or other new project information could crack open from the surface and scorch everything at any moment.

If they can get a good capacity out of the T-Rex model, I'm 100% in.
To be clear, I'm totally pulling that out of my butt. I just think it makes the most sense when people say it will be "next gen". A launched T-Rex that only sporadically pops up over the treeline and goes over the water would be pretty dang cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.