Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 352 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bizarre, I swear one of the sides has WAY more sudden drops than the other. :shrug:
Trust me, I Wass working there when it (finally) opened. The only time they were different was during the retracting right after it opened in 1975. They had to add banking to the curves and make the drops less intense. After both of them were completed they were back to being mirror images.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit

Knew that they were mirrors. The description of Space Mountain's elements seems to have left out a few parts. Namely, "Curve that dislocates Skibum's knee" and "Flat Curve that Requires Chiropractor Appointment After Ride".

I would like the Discovery Center to be used as a primary part of the queue for the new ride. Just have to differentiate it from the inside of Dinosaur's queue at AK.

It could always change but it was addressed in Team Member publications that this is a refurbishment of trouble areas in the land that needed a refresh, including River Adventure's building and over 100 queue rails. If nothing else, to get the place looking ship shape.

FYI for everyone, those aren't TM only publications. They're publicly available. Search for the UO Team Website, and on there they have the TM News updates and magazines available to anyone.

EVERYTHING is in flux. One day, it's ABC. The next, it's XYZ. Who knows?! It may never happen. Or, movement in JP could start as early as next week.
If there was only some way to harness all this flux...

GREAT SCOTT! We could use a flux capacitor! With it we could go Back to the Future! Or back to the Jurassic era.

B1-WALL_15678.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.