Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still doesn’t look like much has happened since the walls went up

I used to view a lot of the trip reports from that site but they sure seem to have a hang-up on Harry Potter, or extreme dislike. They just call the new coaster a "family coaster" when the park has confirmed that it is HP related.

I think it might be a religious thing. I don’t get it either, but it is what it is

At least now they actually do photo spreads inside both Potter areas. Up until a year or two ago they wouldn't do any photos inside Hogsmeade or Diagon. The closest thing was the London area. They've really loosened up a bit recently. Not as strict as they were previously.

Still doesn’t look like much has happened since the walls went up

I think it might be a religious thing. I don’t get it either, but it is what it is

Correct. They have never covered Potter stuff due to personal beliefs.
64277d161e9c17a772fa4adaa4d4dc54.png

Apologies for being slightly off topic, but I wasn’t able to find a more pertinent thread. Also, this has likely been discussed already, but my searches came up empty. When and why did they change the timing of dropping the crate with the raptor on River Adventure? I hadn’t ridden since summer 2016, so was surprised when every time I’ve ridden this week the crate has dropped before the boat gets underneath it. Really takes away from that entire effect.

Apologies for being slightly off topic, but I wasn’t able to find a more pertinent thread. Also, this has likely been discussed already, but my searches came up empty. When and why did they change the timing of dropping the crate with the raptor on River Adventure? I hadn’t ridden since summer 2016, so was surprised when every time I’ve ridden this week the crate has dropped before the boat gets underneath it. Really takes away from that entire effect.
It’s still supposed to drop when you’re underneath, and it does sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.