Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 426 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I wonder if this is why:

MZgwHZH.jpg

Jurassic will live on, but the perception of the branding of the latest trilogy may not be looked on in the best way.
People don't like Fallen Kingdom just because Luke died...Get over it people

If you want to go there, how about we remind ourselves that they don't have to stick for Fallen Kingdom for results?

View attachment 7689
Agreed, but WOM may not favor the trilogy when it's all said and done.

Jurassic Park predates it all, and may be what most people prefer to associate with and are drawn to.

Or JW3 may kick ass, and Jw2 will be an outlier. It's a whole lot of of maybe's, what if's, and confusion. Which is why I'm not surprised Universal Pictures is teetering back and forth.

Or JW3 may kick ass, and Jw2 will be an outlier. It's a whole lot of of maybe's, what if's, and confusion. Which is why I'm not surprised Universal Pictures is teetering back and forth.
I don't think Universal Pictures has any say in the matter, but I understand your point.

The rumor of why Universal Creative is unsure of whether or not to re-theme the land in Islands of Adventure probably has more to do with whether or not a new Jurassic World land will be built at the new theme park being developed down the street. If it is, then keep JP as JP. If not, re-theme it to JW. I think it's that simple.

If Universal cared about the relevancy or success of films they turn into attractions, they wouldn't still be building Waterworld shows in new parks... or bringing a Jason Bourne show to USF. It's all about using as many of their IPs as possible for them, (regardless if it fits or makes sense in any way lol).

I don't think Universal Pictures has any say in the matter, but I understand your point.

The rumor of why Universal Creative is unsure of whether or not to re-theme the land in Islands of Adventure probably has more to do with whether or not a new Jurassic World land will be built at the new theme park being developed down the street. If it is, then keep JP as JP. If not, re-theme it to JW. I think it's that simple.

If Universal cared about the relevancy or success of films they turn into attractions, they wouldn't still be building Waterworld shows in new parks... or bringing a Jason Bourne show to USF. It's all about using as many of their IPs as possible for them, (regardless if it fits or makes sense in any way lol).
My reasoning is that IOA JP, JP the movie, and JW are all separate locations...Much as Hogsmede & Diagon at Site A are in a different time period than FB Site B (if they do that).....It works for me

I just feel like JW should go into IOA because the current land is being wasted. Yes it’s not much space but they can make it work. Turn the visitor center into a Gyrosphere dark ride and update the areas with nothing much going on by adding Dino’s throughout. It makes the land even more immersive.

I just feel like JW should go into IOA because the current land is being wasted. Yes it’s not much space but they can make it work. Turn the visitor center into a Gyrosphere dark ride and update the areas with nothing much going on by adding Dino’s throughout. It makes the land even more immersive.

The visitor center land isn't large enough to fit the gyrosphere dark ride. The only space it could fit in is the Kong area.

First, I think all roller coasters are a thing of beauty. I love seeing track. Nothing makes me happier. I marvel at them.
Second, Roller Coasters are extremely popular. Always. It will be a draw for the general public.
Third, if this is indeed a bare roller coaster it still completely fits with the Jurassic Park theme. An animal park that builds a coaster to boost attendance is well within the story line.
Forth, Not everything needs painted concrete and robots to make it good.

First, I think all roller coasters are a thing of beauty. I love seeing track. Nothing makes me happier. I marvel at them.
Second, Roller Coasters are extremely popular. Always. It will be a draw for the general public.
Third, if this is indeed a bare roller coaster it still completely fits with the Jurassic Park theme. An animal park that builds a coaster to boost attendance is well within the story line.
Forth, Not everything needs painted concrete and robots to make it good.
A wooden coaster with loose raptor robots would be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.