Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 439 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was always excited for this project, another ride replacing empty space is always great, but now I'm starting to get really excited.

Since I have zero sources for any of this, I was kind of taking all this at face value but other people getting excited is getting me excited.

We're expecting this to be on a thrill level between the Potter coaster and Hulk seems to be the new thinking here?

Since I have zero sources for any of this, I was kind of taking all this at face value but other people getting excited is getting me excited.

We're expecting this to be on a thrill level between the Potter coaster and Hulk seems to be the new thinking here?
Who says it has to be between Potter and Hulk?

I'd say more in line with, (if not more thrilling than,) Hulk.

Who says it has to be between Potter and Hulk?

I'd say more in line with, (if not more thrilling than,) Hulk.

tenor.gif

Is it 200 ft tall bowls of spaghetti ;)

Again with yet another passive aggressive jab...Joe, if you have issues with me...you really need to take it up outside this page. Brian is aware of the last issue and I've already clarified my stand point on things. Let it go. Yet again, so eager to point out things that YOU believe might not be right. That's two times in just about as many months coming from a staff member, 3 if you're counting the last page

Again with yet another passive aggressive jab...Joe, if you have issues with me...you really need to take it up outside this page. Brian is aware of the last issue and I've already clarified my stand point on things. Let it go. Yet again, so eager to point out things that YOU believe might not be right. That's two times in just about as many months coming from a staff member, 3 if you're counting the last page

It's a joke man, I'm making fun of my own posts here too. I've let go of any idea I have of this attraction.

I'm so thankful we're getting the Potter coaster, which seems to have been created specifically to appeal to me and what I want to see from Universal, because I find this particular project quite frustrating on a number of levels.

Happy for the thrill junkies, though. Sincerely.

Reactions: Scott W.
I'm so thankful we're getting the Potter coaster, which seems to have been created specifically to appeal to me and what I want to see from Universal, because I find this particular project quite frustrating on a number of levels.

Happy for the thrill junkies, though. Sincerely.

I think this is a fair response to the closure of DC. The thrill seekers get something new and everybody gets a state of the art ultra themed coaster.

I think this is a fair response to the closure of DC. The thrill seekers get something new and everybody gets a state of the art ultra themed coaster.
Largely unthemed coaster, not my cup of tea, but it'll be good for the park. Universal probably doesn't want to lose their hard core thrill demographic to Sea World. This will help to keep them at Universal.

Welp

Haven't read this thread seriously in a while so the last thing I remember is rumors about a faux-wooden amber mine family coaster. The new scoops on a legit intense steel coaster is super weird and awesome.

Reactions: youhow2 and Alicia
Largely unthemed coaster, not my cup of tea, but it'll be good for the park. Universal probably doesn't want to lose their hard core thrill demographic to Sea World. This will help to keep them at Universal.
Sea World a threat?

I give it 5 years after Site B’s opening until they go bankrupt and sell SWO’s land to Universal :thumbsup:

Other Sea Worlds won’t see an effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.