Jurassic Park: The Parasaurolophus | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic Park: The Parasaurolophus

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I always take my cam on JP, always daring. If I get a chance, ill show you what I just filmed last week. I'm pretty sure the Ultrasaurus' always had tails....

And yeah, the dilopho on the left before the ride up WAS finally updated! Not as great as when the ride opened but it has more motions finally and was totally reskinned, it looked great!
Yeah, the ultrasaurs always had tails and bodies. :)

http://youtu.be/u0VuAjUPXuQ?t=1m56s

vph7.png

I'm looking forward to seeing the refurbished dilophosaurus this weekend!

On a sidenote, I wish our ultrasaurs were as vibrant as the ones at IOA. Ours are the same color as the rocks. :I

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jon Fu
Yeah, he looks like Little Foot a bit!

I feel so damn bad for that baby Ultrasaur. I can't count how many times I've heard guests in the boat with me call him the (pardon the word) retarded dinosaur....very unacceptable but geez, he always DOES look awkward with his neck and mouth like that....

They always had?? I don't think so I remember that not long ago there were cages there instead of the bodies... but anyways they must be refurb or retouched since as you can see the paint from the neck up and the rest of the body are different. The one of the body looks new

They always had?? I don't think so I remember that not long ago there were cages there instead of the bodies... but anyways they must be refurb or retouched since as you can see the paint from the neck up and the rest of the body are different. The one of the body looks new
Well the video was from '97 and the ultrasaur had a tail in it, but they don't show the baby at all. I didn't even notice the baby had a body until you mentioned it and I looked through my photos!

Yeah, baby always had it. If there were ever missing elements, it was probably due to refurb.

Gosh, look how amazing the ride used to be. Its a shell of it's former self....

Amazing, smooth, and articulated animatronics, extra smoke effects in the uphill towards the raptors, and extra smoke for the two T-rexes. Gosh it used to be amazing.

Well the video was from '97 and the ultrasaur had a tail in it, but they don't show the baby at all. I didn't even notice the baby had a body until you mentioned it and I looked through my photos!
Interesting... though at some time it could have been possible that no body was present, you know this ride is in so bad shape that a "meh, no body, no biggie" from Universal wouldn't be unusual... When can we get a refurb? 

True, but not as much. When it used to come out, the underside of the boat in the right side would get a lottle vibration and bump that was timed exactly with when it popped out. Now it's done like 30 seconds AFTER it came out, and is so random and makes no sense.....
Wow never knew you wre supposed to feel the vibration when that dinosaur from the water rises up its wierd though how would the boat would feel the vibration if the boat has no electrical or moving components inside the boat whatsoever

The movement for Parasaurolophus has changed a while ago. Due to complications and safety issues fixing her, they took out the very high and low limits for her. That's why you only see her pop out a short distance.