Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Jeff Goldblum Teases Jurassic World 2 and Thor: Ragnarok | Collider

About the vision for the film from JA Bayona
“Even though some might say it’s popcorn-y entertainment (top-notch, of course), in our conversation he was very focused on the serious issues of greed as it oftentimes comes up in those movies, and the marvels of science and reason and the very fascinating point at which our species finds itself both in real life and in this imaginary world too. I’m very interested in that myself, so I’m looking forward to this. I’ve got a few things to do. I’m nothing if not conscientious, so I’m enjoying working on it every day.”

DC7wazmXkAAMf9L.jpg

Why 'Jurassic World 2' Will Please Fans Of Crichton's Original Novel | moviepilot.com

I'm really happy about this. Jurassic Park is an amazing novel and I highly recommend it to everyone. It's a pretty different novel from the movie. Ian Malcolm plays a much larger part and there's a lot of philosophical talk about chaos theory + the butterfly effect. It's a surprisingly technical novel.

When Spielberg adapted the movie, he made some excellent character changes. As long as those stay in effect, I'm all for more inspiration from the novel

Was at Kualoa Ranch today, one of multiple locations on the island of Oahu where they are currently filming Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. Just to reinforce what was posted above, they were using A LOT of practicals all around he set and there was a lot over at a beach they had closed off for shooting too.

Part of our tour had us going through the Indominous Rex containment area (and the overlook area) from JW. It was pretty damn cool:

I got some video of production going on earlier (from about 15 ft away) and pic of one of the practicals. That's my twitter so if interested just click on that and check it out there.

The official Teaser Trailer will be launching on Thursday Night Football this Thursday on NBC, as it was announced today during the Seahawks vs Eagles game from tonight.

A leak originally came out this past week, but was of the wrong date.

Curious to see if that's the Baryonyx or Indoraptor. It looks nothing like a Baryonyx, but I'd be surprised if they revealed the supposed antagonist in a teaser.
Edit: I just realized whatever it is, it's a cool reference to the Jurassic Park Telltale game with Troodons underground.
Edit 2: Trevorrow confirmed Baryonyx on Twitter. Weird lighting I guess

Last edited: