Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anything. When I click on the link, it just says "error."

As how Brian explained, the photo's weren't in anywhere/time publicly, and were mock-ups.

And hence, why you can't see them, as they are removed.

They're still around the bend, but it's highly discouraged to have private photos like those appear here on the forums.

As how Brian explained, the photo's weren't in anywhere/time publicly, and were mock-ups.

And hence, why you can't see them, as they are removed.

They're still around the bend, but it's highly discouraged to have private photos like those appear here on the forums.

Huh. I forgot how strict the rules are for the USH forum side of things.

I'll google it to see if I can find it elsewhere.

It's not just with USH, but with the entire forums.

Well that's hard to believe considering the always insightful Alicia Stella is giving a thoroughly detailed play-by-play of Orlando lands/attractions such as SNW and the new Potter coaster.

USH forums tends to only get crumbs of info and insiders like USH hacker get shut down fast and hard when they share any juicy info.

Well that's hard to believe considering the always insightful Alicia Stella is giving a thoroughly detailed play-by-play of Orlando lands/attractions such as SNW and the new Potter coaster.

There’s a big difference. If Alicia was posting pictures of the Fluffy AA she had taken by sneaking somewhere she didn’t belong, those would be scrubbed from the site as well

Reactions: Ryno27

USH forums tends to only get crumbs of info and insiders like USH hacker get shut down fast and hard when they share any juicy info.

Alicia Stella, didn't post that originally here. And that, her track record is rather great. That said, she doesn't post images that are concept art, and other things that would justify removal.

There is a difference between words, and images.

Alicia Stella, didn't post that originally here. And that, her track record is rather great. That said, she doesn't post images that are concept art, and other things that would justify removal.

There is a difference between words, and images.
Actually I did post a leaked concept image once. It was removed immediately for being against the rules, so I’m not immune either.

Actually I did post a leaked concept image once. It was removed immediately for being against the rules, so I’m not immune either.

Ah yes, I remember that one. It was interesting to see that moment happen for the forums for that concept image.

That said, I am interested about certain things for JWRA, more specifically on the Dilos.

giphy.gif

I'm fearing that the T-Rex is going to stay the same as it is with no TLC whatsoever... I know they're probably going to re-skin it but I'm talking about the fluidity of the movements. They HAVE to try to fix this.... Hopefully, they can bring back the fog hiding the mechanical arm also...

Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet but, remember how both dilophosaurus were missing right before the final chain lift, well the one on the left has returned!

One tiny item that will honestly be a make or break on this update is whether or not they simply update the footing of the trex so its literally not floating in space. It is so damn irritating.

Im neglecting the literally floating trex head prior too..

Reactions: Ron101
Status
Not open for further replies.