Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the new boat scheme. Very simple, yet retaining aspects from the original that make it feel functional.

Can't wait to see when we get a front-shot of that boat, as it doesn't look like there's a Jurassic Park/World logo plastered on there.
I could see the Jurassic World logo painted on the front end of the boat last time I visited the park for the photo update. It was difficult to get a photo of from an angle, but it's there.

Looking really great!
I do hope they 'warm up' that grey scheme with the bright blue, looks a little too cold to me at the moment.

Also, isn't the massive t rex logo going to be visible from within SNW?

I'm liking that new photo of the boat. Can't wait to see how it looks completely uncovered.

Also, about the tarps, I think even one of those tanks in the finale room was gone, so we're most likely gonna get lunged at by an Indominus before the T Rex swoops in. I'm looking forward to how that will feel on the very first ride.

I'm wondering the same thing.

There is. Once you leave the old lagoon area we appear to travel back outside. I'm more curious how they handle going from an artificial environment indooors into the open air without it feeling jarring eg weather differences.

I’m hoping for simulated underwater viewing area for mosasaur rather than simulating outside jungle environments for that covered section.

View attachment 8869
That would be a huge bummer if all that was in there was that

Yeah, to lose the entirety of what was once a completely physical/practical scene for a scene that is completely not... would not be my preferred choice.

Hopefully it's some kind of a mix.

There is. Once you leave the old lagoon area we appear to travel back outside. I'm more curious how they handle going from an artificial environment indooors into the open air without it feeling jarring eg weather differences.
The only way I see that working is if the indoor part is not made to look like it is taking place outdoors.

It honestly depends where. If it's in the queue videos, then it wouldn't change the ride all that much, though, now that I think of it, if we were to assume that a T Rex is gonna be sicced to counter the Indominus' presence, I'd imagine we'd hear their voices in some parts of the ride. (I.e. Open paddock 9!)

To bring this up once more, would people want to see the attraction have actors from the films?

Interesting question!
I'm not sure it is needed. The original ride didn't (apart from the queueline video if I remember correctly?)
I just can't see how/why they would in the main ride.

On top of that I hope they have learned from their mistakes and the absolutely dreadful acting in supercharged - its a total cringe-fest.

Interesting question!
I'm not sure it is needed. The original ride didn't (apart from the queueline video if I remember correctly?)
I just can't see how/why they would in the main ride.

On top of that I hope they have learned from their mistakes and the absolutely dreadful acting in supercharged - its a total cringe-fest.

For the original, they did brought back Richard Attenborough to do some recordings for the queue video.

Honestly, I could see BD & Ifran Kahn come back very easily, considering their roles in the original. Not to mention Vincent, depending on how that's handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.