Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have to agree with Alex here.

The video posted isn't relevant to the topic at hand.

Is this your own vlog?
No, this is a YouTuber I wanted to support. I’m a fan of his channel. I posted it here because this thread has more traction. But, I didn’t think anybody would care.

No, this is a YouTuber I wanted to support. I’m a fan of his channel. I posted it here because this thread has more traction. But, I didn’t think anybody would care.

It's fine to share videos - but it's a little misleading to post an 18 min video in a Jurassic World thread where there is only a passing mention at the end of the video of it happening.

Something I do when it comes to videos, is if there is something relevant; to make sure that it's clipped to where the portion of the video begins to go over things a bit more.

When watching Shaun's video, while I do respect him and care for what he does, none of that video gave any new shots or sights of the progress of Jurassic World. Brian put's it best, it's misleading.

Will we see progress on a video level sooner than later? Probably. If anything, I suspect we will see some video coverage by someone as we get more of what's going on in the Ultrasaurus section, considering the level of steel and framing that is going up.

Reactions: Scott W.
Update pics from today 10/21/2018
8F6BtRq.jpg

JbIWkFA.jpg

fPWMHjv.jpg

OMqMpjg.jpg

eaNgVw7.jpg

KdcoUbp.jpg
You know I really thought this was going to be a simple swap of newer animatronics and a few screens at the drop. Clearly I was wrong. If this turns out great I really hope the one in Orlando gets this treatment. Or at least an update of some sort.

Reactions: alias8703
If you zoom into the top photo you can see the beams. I didn’t do the tram today so no ground level photos.

My mistake, when the post was up, I didn't see the photo's because it didn't load properly.

A thought..peaks into me, it looks as if they're going to enclose the first part of the ride..it makes me wonder, if they're going to make it completely indoors, or to have it more alike the Glass Dome scene.

Qt5ggiN.jpg
Update 11/15
Some more added to the new structures. They added beams that span the track and connect the new structures on each side. Also scaffolding going up on main show building. Looks like its time for a fresh coat.
rpuywmN.jpg

HOLY MOLY I am freaking excited!!! It does look like they're enclosing the entire first part at least wow. This is awesome.

Reactions: Freak and Ron101
Status
Not open for further replies.