Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really does. I’m excited for this and I’ll probably never ride it.
If it's a hit at USH, it'll come to Orlando. I'm surprised they haven't started construction on it at IoA. It would basically shut down the entire land, but they could have their brand new JW land in time for the next movie.

If it's a hit at USH, it'll come to Orlando. I'm surprised they haven't started construction on it at IoA. It would basically shut down the entire land, but they could have their brand new JW land in time for the next movie.

I know that Orlando doesn’t really have a quiet period any more but winter is the ideal time to be doing this and with Hagrid’s coaster opening soon, along with the overflow from Star Wars, I think that having the huge capacity of JPRA is probably a wise move. It’s also still incredibly popular in the hot summer months.

If this is as great as its looking like it will be, starting work late this year at IOA and having that opening alongside the JP coaster will be a huge hit for the park.

Reactions: GadgetGuru
It's a matter as to when. Will it open next year along with the coaster or will it come later on?

It would make sense for them to take it down after the summer for a 2020 opening, but who knows what they'll do. Maybe they'll wait for the coaster to open

We've converted the non-believer! :lol:

;)

I mean, JW is still garbage compared to Jurassic Park, but RA in IOA desperately needs and upgrade so beggars can't be choosers

Reactions: smoaT and Brian G.
"Encounters with such docile creatures … will quickly turn awry as predatory....Dilophosaurus begin to wreak havoc, turning guests from spectators to prey" I think its very interesting that they're keeping the Dilophosaurus, since they aren't in any of the Jurassic world films. I mean I guess they needed easy water gags.

"Encounters with such docile creatures … will quickly turn awry as predatory....Dilophosaurus begin to wreak havoc, turning guests from spectators to prey" I think its very interesting that they're keeping the Dilophosaurus, since they aren't in any of the Jurassic world films. I mean I guess they needed easy water gags.

Probably right re water gags, and not in the films but are supposed to be in the park so thematically it's correct:

Dilophosaurus was one of a large number of dinosaurs exhibited in Jurassic Park's successor, Jurassic World, which opened on Isla Nublar in 2004.

So we are indeed getting animatronics aside from the rexes. Wonder how that's gonna work out, and if we'll see any in that show building.

But yay, new technology means they will look really fine.

So - it sounds like the only new species are Mosasaurus and Indominus Rex - however, the other dinosaurs should be getting new animatronics.

The species that went extinct are Ultrasaurus and likely Psittacosaurus.

Also, it sounds like the raptor encounter may receive background animatronics of Charlie, Echo and Delta?

Status
Not open for further replies.