Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A steel frame is being built along with holes drilled in the building for some sort of sign or something else... Any guesses?
(Located at the top of the blue stripe running down the center of the main show building)
Screenshots taken from @Ryanthemepark on Twitter.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 4.23.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 4.23.30 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
  • Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 4.23.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 4.23.06 PM.png
    253.1 KB · Views: 54
You guys think the Dilophosaurus at the end has been removed? I'm not sure if there was a way to tell after the ride closed, because in the video that I posted that showed the boats moving, it definitely wasn't moving.

Maybe something like this, except more permanent. I would think its a Jurassic world logo or symbol, but then again how many signs does Universal need to emphasize the attraction. Wouldn't the giant T-rex mural indicate the attraction to guest? IDK

Hoping if it is the Jurassic World logo being blastered on that showbuilding's side, is that it could be done with potentially stained glass (but I don't know the logistics of that).

Maybe something like this, except more permanent. I would think its a Jurassic world logo or symbol, but then again how many signs does Universal need to emphasize the attraction. Wouldn't the giant T-rex mural indicate the attraction to guest? IDK
What about something like this. No text just the circle

Attachments

• il_570xN.1183748364_22kd_large.jpg
    il_570xN.1183748364_22kd_large.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 36
Glad to see it going full on in cycling with multiple rafts. That's actually an amazing sign for how far along they are in some way's.

Going to guess Mid-Late June at this point; if they pick up the speed too.

...also, I am actually liking the rafts. :eek:ut:
JPLand21 said in one of his other videos that he heard June 14, a day after HMA over in Orlando. I think this is extremely likely.... JPLand has also been spot on with a few other things....

I love the new look of the ride vehicles, but I also still miss the old yellow/red/black originals.

I wouldn't be surprised if this soft-opened and/or AP-previewed as early as May. Imagine if they were to reopen BEFORE Star Wars Land!? That'd be a nice middle finger to Disney. Sorry, but that land HALF-opening is going to end up a disaster (as well a nightmare). Bring on the dinos!!

Honestly a bit dissapointed with the rafts if thats the final colorway choice. They could easily of added the "Jurassic World Blue" across the raft accents and add that same blue in the inside of the Jurassic World logo in the front of the raft to compliment it and that would of translated better with the movie theme. It would of even been a cooler look if they even went as far as adding a metallic grey paint finish to the top half of the raft to give it a bit of a shine and leave the bottom half grey just as is since it would be covered in water all the time.

shitty photoshop but heres what I mean. jurassicworld.jpg

I mean.... If you want sunburn city I'd say go right ahead. I feel they took it into consideration for what the weather is like and the previous yellow was pretty shiny so they decided for the offset grey instead

Status
Not open for further replies.