Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my mind the whip on the back row as you crest the top hat is going to be crazy

I hope it doesn't disappoint

I'm still predicting back row right seat as the best seat in the house

I’m shocked about the lack of really good photos of the inside of the paddock which is super visible from Pteradon Flyers. I know not everyone has a kid, but you’d think someone would.
Are you referring to the trio of raptors surrounding the track? Or the actual indoor show scene?

I have noticed a stark difference in footage of empty trains vs. weighted trains. With an empty train it does appear slow, even in the little bits we can see of the first half of the ride. By all accounts, it hauls a__ with weight on it though.

It's still in test and adjust phase, let's give it time before we start to worry.

sure this has been brought up, but I like how the train goes upside down right in front of the discovery center so that the train never blocks the view of the building.

Who needs Tron at night when you got this AND Hagrid’s right next to it?
Captain-America-Saying-I-Do-The-Avengers.gif

MK is not IOA and Tron is not Veloci or Hagrid so....
I’m more talking in terms of pure best night ride experience I guess, I feel with the Raptors, lighting on the trains, top hat infront of the DC, and we all know Hagrid’s is just incredible at nighttime so in terms of nighttime rides I feel these are just going to be vastly stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.