Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see Tracker's update from the other day? You literally go under the Jurassic Park signs, and to your right is arguably one of the best views of Hogwarts clear as day haha. Im excited for what is to come but boy they gotta get moving lol. Worried come April what this area looks like haha.

Did anyone see Tracker's update from the other day? You literally go under the Jurassic Park signs, and to your right is arguably one of the best views of Hogwarts clear as day haha. Im excited for what is to come but boy they gotta get moving lol. Worried come April what this area looks like haha.
Yes, it is very surreal in person...I felt lost for a second

I saw that, too. They can't get that work done fast enough.

same here. It hurts to see that area in it's present state. We stayed far away from it in Nov. didn't even go to Kong.
Ya I get that. That’s the plan I think for our next trip. Especially since we didn’t do Popeyes or Dudley’s, so we’ll have plenty of options for alternative water rides! I see no need for it this trip unfortunately.

When I went in November, walking through JP was literally painful. The entire main stretch has no shade and the sun is relentless. No other place in the resort made me as hot and uncomfortable.

This land is going to be amazing when it’s finished. But, it’s a mess until then. I’d love to see Universal spruce up the area a bit in the interim.

When I went in November, walking through JP was literally painful. The entire main stretch has no shade and the sun is relentless. No other place in the resort made me as hot and uncomfortable.

This land is going to be amazing when it’s finished. But, it’s a mess until then. I’d love to see Universal spruce up the area a bit in the interim.

Once they open the new Raptor Encounter, it will be a massive improvement. But that seems months away based on the latest aerial; so we have a decent amount of waiting to go.

They need a lot more footers before track starts going in though. There is not a single footer in the spaghetti bowl area yet.

For the areas that will be indoors, I can see them installing those sections sooner rather than later. All the pieces are there and it's not like they're in a rush to install the open air parts of the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.