Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 842 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude... it’s remarkably quiet running past Three Broomsticks...

Like, it’s scary quiet considering its size.

Velociraptors don't get called "Clever Girl" for being noisy. ;)

Anyways, once again anytime I take a peek at how things are progressing, they're just adding more and more then what I thought they would. This is right alongside SNW as my most anticipated addition for 2021.

Dude... it’s remarkably quiet running past Three Broomsticks...

Like, it’s scary quiet considering its size.
Hagrid's was too without the onboard audio. I'm kind of curious as to whether it's quiet because it's new track or because of some other innovation in track design.

Does Intamin offer a sand filled spine like B&M to reduce noise? Or maybe filled with foam or other sound dampening material?

Does anyone have any idea of what is going on the lost continent side of this coaster? They are doing construction of both sides of the side walk entrance to the bridge but will it just be foliage? Or will it be a viewing area for the castle show? Or will they put up a Jurassic World archway? Any ideas?

Does anyone have any idea of what is going on the lost continent side of this coaster? They are doing construction of both sides of the side walk entrance to the bridge but will it just be foliage? Or will it be a viewing area for the castle show? Or will they put up a Jurassic World archway? Any ideas?
If you go back to the beginnings of this thread @Alicia posted diagrams of the layout. Yes, there is a viewing area on the bridge.

eta: from her parkstop site

Circled in blue is the viewing area

new coaster.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.