Just another newbie | Inside Universal Forums

Just another newbie

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jun 6, 2017
Maryland, USA
Hi, I'm Mallory and I'm 20 years old gonna be turning 21 next month on July 6th and I can't wait. I am a huge Harry Potter fan(Slytherin All The Way) and also love Disney. I have been to Universal Orlando 3 times and WDW Florida 5 times in my life. I have also been to DL California once. I would say Universal is my favorite park because of the rides and the Harry Potter Wizarding World, but WDW also has a special place in my heart and has so many great places to eat and I love the resorts there as well.

Other than being obsessed with Harry Potter and Disney I do have a real life and that includes going to college. I will be in my Senior year starting this Fall studying Elementary Education and hope once I am complete I can land a job as a Kindergarten Teacher. I also like spending my time listening to music and just hanging out with my friends that I don't get to see as much during the college semesters.

I look forward to reading everyone posts here and getting to know other fans of both Universal and Disney.