Just got Hired Yesterday at Seaworld Orlando | Inside Universal Forums

Just got Hired Yesterday at Seaworld Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 26, 2014
Kissimmee,FL
Hey everyone it's Captain Santos I Just wanted to let everyone know that yesterday I got hired at Seaworld Orlando for a Seasonal Position as a Food Service Attendant at Sea Harbor Soft Serve Ice Cream and that it's my first time working for Seaworld so what should I expect during Orientation which I have it on the 16th for Connections then on the 18th I have Culinary Training so I'm like all new to this Seaworld Stuff so anyone can give me Advice that would be Great for those who had worked at Seaworld in the Past your opinions and Reviews would really be Helpful to me. Thanks

Holy run-on sentence Batman.

First off, congratulations on the Seasonal Employment. Remember not to take things too seriously, you'll be working with a lot of people in the 16-22 year old range. Orientation is relaxed - and if I remember correctly they typically will bring an animal to show off in the first day. Most importantly, have fun, as SeaWorld is a fun park to work at around the Christmas/ Holiday Season.

Congratulations! It's a good company to work for. Take advantage of the team member events they have every month. Look into the different benefits they have for area attractions (AttractionShare) and within the company itself. SeaWorld team members also get into Universal for free (with some black-out dates).

Have fun!

Don't drink the shamu water.....

Congrats though!!!! From friends who've worked there take advantage of any benifits given to you and be super patient. Be a nice dude and things should come to you easily. Have a blast

Food Carts..lol

Hey does anyone here work for Seaworld or used to work for Seaworld Orlando as I Just had a Question about working at a small vending cart like what is it actually like and do you get foot traffic that buys soft Drinks or little of it?

Oh boy get ready for users from this site asking you about construction walls lol. It can get pretty hectic at times but it shouldn't be too bad, just prepare for obnoxious children

Actually there is another new game stand by the Kraken, you put this disc in at the top and it slides down this thing and ends up in a slot at the bottom and you get the prize of whatever slot it falls into. It is advertised as: win a quick queue. And they also have a basket ball game by Kraken. Ironically, in spite of seaworld's bad times, I think we might see something new sooner rather than later, though probably something small, just as BGT is rumord to get something small and BGW is getting that premier rides coaster.