Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Justice League (2017/2021)

Looks very good. I've not seen BvS yet but I've heard bad things so I'm trying to be a little more realistic with my hype but I'm not doing a very good job.

I was sooo hyped for BvS and left massively disappointed. WB made good trailers for BvS and Man of Steel. I know Snyder can cut a trailer, but his ability to make a movie well since 300 leaves much to be desired. Hopefully, he's listened to fans and has learned from constructive criticism.

I was sooo hyped for BvS and left massively disappointed. WB made good trailers for BvS and Man of Steel. I know Snyder can cut a trailer, but his ability to make a movie well since 300 leaves much to be desired. Hopefully, he's listened to fans and has learned from constructive criticism.
I'll agree on the Man of Steel trailers, but I seem to remember that the BvS trailers were panned almost from the beginning.

We do have to remember that Wonder Woman is by an entirely different director; someone that has done not many big projects (although she was considered to direct Ragnarok so that's saying something). I am excited, as it isn't from Zach Snyder and that Wonder Woman hasn't had a proper super hero film.
Wonder Woman looks good and I know that Patty Jenkins is the director. Just as I'm aware that David Ayer directed Suicide Squad. But Zack Snyder is the Jon Favreau of this DC film universe. He established the tone, the visual style, the core cast, the narrative throughline that will lead through all upcoming DC films. I have infinitely more faith in the DC films without Snyder directing than I do the ones he directs.

Wonder Woman looks good and I know that Patty Jenkins is the director. Just as I'm aware that David Ayer directed Suicide Squad. But Zack Snyder is the Jon Favreau of this DC film universe. He established the tone, the visual style, the core cast, the narrative throughline that will lead through all upcoming DC films. I have infinitely more faith in the DC films without Snyder directing than I do the ones he directs.

Yeah, and I realized that I confused myself with the wrong thread.

In this instance, I be the idiot. :dance:

I watched BvS on Blu Ray the other day and I liked Afflecks Batman a lot more the second time around. Always liked him but it left me wanting to see more. Looking forward to the solo Batman film more than this but whatever gives me more Batman asap I'm cool with