Justice League (2017/2021) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Justice League (2017/2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Switching to 1.85 on this was a terrible move. Say what you will about BVS, but you can't deny that it looked nice. The camera is way too close to the actors here.

I'm in awe. I've loved everything (except SS) about the DCEU up until now and I doubt JL is an exception. The poster was beautiful and the trailer made me cry. Bring it on!

I was hyped after the other trailers but not after this one. Maybe it's just the bad Heroes cover, maybe it's something else. But eh...I'm going to see it anyway. Really didn't feel like we needed another trailer for it.

For me, it's a mixture of the over the top bad CGI, the cliche music and the experience of having my hopes crushed for every movie in this universe so far.

Reactions: Joshua Porter
I enjoyed Batman Vs Superman and didn't think it was as bad as everyone made it out to be. I won't judge this until I see the whole movie.

Reactions: Coasted
It feels like if you say anything negative, you immediately get told you are a marvel fanboy and are completely wrong. I'm glad the theme park community isn't like that.

Reactions: Scott W.
I love the DCEU thus far (save for Suicide Squad). This looks great, I was raised reading pure DC. So this is a dream come true, but I will agree the effects in this trailer are really choppy.

giphy.gif

I want to be excited for this, but I can't. It just looks like more of the same.

Can someone please find Christopher Nolan and pay him ALL OF THE MONEY to sort this mess out.

... Nolan is producing the movie... and Joss Whedon was brought in to finish the film after Snyder’s unfortunate family tragedy...

I feel the problem with CB movies nowadays is we’re so spoiled, and we don’t wanna embrace anything outside the traditional MCU formula which I find tiring (however, I have found all of this years MCU films excellent).

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshua Porter
... Nolan is producing the movie... and Joss Whedon was brought in to finish the film after Snyder’s unfortunate family tragedy...

I feel the problem with CB movies nowadays is we’re so spoiled, and we don’t wanna embrace anything outside the tradition MCU formula which I find tiring (however, I have found all of this years MCU films excellent).

On the subject of being spoiled, I think that the Nolan Batman trilogy was so great that any other Batman now has a lot to live up to. I think the casting for the current roster is pretty much perfect but the direction and style is what's letting it down.