King of the Hill Rebot (Hulu) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

King of the Hill Rebot (Hulu)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Guess old simpsons aren't good as well to you? South Park? Basically any contemporary shows
What are you talking about? I was saying the opposite if anything. I was saying social norms have changed meaning things from certain timeframes wouldn’t get made today, they can still be looked at retroactively and are still funny.

King of the Hill has actually aged well compared to Family Guy and other shows that came out at the same time. I'm hopeful for the new episodes.

Yeah, when it comes to the animated sitcoms of the time, KotH has held up fairly well. Just like the golden age of the Simpsons and the vast majority of Futurama. Personally, Futurama has held up the best overall throughout its entire run so far. A little shaky during its revival periods, but very solid overall.

Family Guy on the other hand, yeah that hasn't aged well at all. You rewatch the early seasons and you can see why it got its initial cancellation.

Yeah, when it comes to the animated sitcoms of the time, KotH has held up fairly well. Just like the golden age of the Simpsons and the vast majority of Futurama. Personally, Futurama has held up the best overall throughout its entire run so far. A little shaky during its revival periods, but very solid overall.

Family Guy on the other hand, yeah that hasn't aged well at all. You rewatch the early seasons and you can see why it got its initial cancellation.
South park very much crapped on its writing style and was right...it had its moments but most of the time its just random jokes and or mean jokes about race/a celebrity that comes out of no where