Kings Island General Discussion | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Kings Island General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just want to see what RMC could do to Woodstock Express.

PKI.81.jpg

Tweet doesn't appear to be showing up, but the 2019 addition is officially the return of the Antique Cars. I think it's a smart addition for the park, bringing back an old fan favorite family attraction in an area of the park that is literally dead (if I have the exact location right). Spruce up the area around it and bring on that Giga for 2020.

My only disappointment is that there was nothing announced about the Racer, but that could come later today.

Reactions: Magic-Man
Tweet doesn't appear to be showing up, but the 2019 addition is officially the return of the Antique Cars. I think it's a smart addition for the park, bringing back an old fan favorite family attraction in an area of the park that is literally dead (if I have the exact location right). Spruce up the area around it and bring on that Giga for 2020.

My only disappointment is that there was nothing announced about the Racer, but that could come later today.

Nothing is happening with the racer.

I mean SURE that’ll happen but there’s not going to be an announcement about that.
Nothing press conference worthy, but would've been a nice little mention at the announcement for the Antique Cars. Oh well, no big deal. Hoping though, would love to see the old Red, White, and Blue paint job again. It's looking rough.

Nothing press conference worthy, but would've been a nice little mention at the announcement for the Antique Cars. Oh well, no big deal. Hoping though, would love to see the old Red, White, and Blue paint job again. It's looking rough.

The KD version got retracked and painted this year WITH Twited Timbers coming so I expect KI will do something.

Reactions: JPRA513