Knoebels Park - Philadelphia | Inside Universal Forums

Knoebels Park - Philadelphia

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 12, 2016
Well, I’m a big fan of extreme mega-coasters, but this park doesn’t offer any extreme record-setting roller coasters, but let me tell that is okey, I didn’t miss them at all, this park offers so muuuch else.

My family has always been lovers of nature, I remember my grandfather always take us to explore all the green areas around L.A, that’s why knowing this park is not a surprise for me. We stayed at the campground in a rustic cabin, the only thing I didn’t like is that we couldn’t have our dog inside the cabin.
We lived the full vacations experience, firstly we rent a car service Philadelphia airport, they take us to the park feeling like royalty, and obviously, we take Draco, our dog, with us without a problem.

When we get there I found out that the architecture is adorable, the park is really beautiful and has adorable vintage sculptures of gingerbread men and animals and anthropomorphic vegetables. Phoenix and Twister, the two classic wooden coasters are both fun, little but fun. At night, the entire place lights up and you start to feel the magic, you can see some pictures here.

You have any other camp like this that you can recommend me? Thank you so much guys!!