Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Knott's Scary Farm 2018

I've kinda always disliked the opening to Shadowlands, both years. Honestly I'm hoping they just let us right in or make it an actually scary pre-show (ala Paranormal Inc)

I've kinda always disliked the opening to Shadowlands, both years. Honestly I'm hoping they just let us right in or make it an actually scary pre-show (ala Paranormal Inc)
I liked it last year! It wasn't scary but being "chosen" by the samurai (and winding up with a sword against my throat) was such an awesome start to the maze.

Seems like Paranomral Inc. Is back, not really surprising at all. Hoping this is it's last year, if not I'd love to see them change it up entirely next year.

Honestly I'm not surprised (not with Paranormal Inc coming back or the way things are getting announced). Given that they have an official announcement event, Knotts doesn't really seem to be interested in really putting a lot of emphasis on the return of older mazes; it's basically the new mazes that get more spotlight obviously, but I'm not surprised with what's returning really.

Paranormal is definitely in the top 5 mazes they've ever done, they'll probably change it up like you said to a new haunted location that the crew is investigating. Or at least I hope so. They really could make that theme the staple of the event if the quality is consistent.

Part of me feels like we should expect Red Barn to come back, despite me having the feeling it was gonna go the way of "Dead of Winter"; basically changing itself in it's second year, but still not impressing guests enough to bring it back, yet I feel Red Barn is still returning. Honestly I personally felt it was a confusing concept since it never really seemed to know what it wanted to fully be.

Part of me feels like we should expect Red Barn to come back, despite me having the feeling it was gonna go the way of "Dead of Winter"; basically changing itself in it's second year, but still not impressing guests enough to bring it back, yet I feel Red Barn is still returning. Honestly I personally felt it was a confusing concept since it never really seemed to know what it wanted to fully be.
Oh God, I hope not. I've been to home haunts better than Red Barn.