Lanyard Suggestion | Inside Universal Forums

Lanyard Suggestion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 8, 2016
Looking for lanyards for June trip, does anyone know of a good one I can buy online? From what I read here they should be waterproof type I assume? Thanks in advance

Universal have more in the store in City Walk, Potter, Marvel, UOR, Minions, Simpsons, etc.

Every Walmart, drugstore, etc down here sells those waterproof pouches right next to the rain ponchos and misting fans for a fraction of what the parks charge if you're specifically looking for the waterproof pouches. Lanyards are available everywhere in all the parks (Dis/Uni/SW/BG). Generally the parks sell the lanyards and pouches separately.

Reactions: JoeCamel
Universal sells a plethora of lanyards. There's all sorts ranging from The Simpsons, Dr. Suess, Jurassic World, Harry Potter, Transformers, Minions, and most recently Skull Island Reign of Kong. Lanyards range in price from $8.95 plus tax to around $18 I think. The cheapest ones come out to around $9.50 after tax (I think $9.57 to be exact).