Lego Jurassic World | Inside Universal Forums

Lego Jurassic World

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Now that we know these Lego games are doing Universal properties I'd love to see them tackle the Back to the Future trilogy next.

I've never understood the appeal of Lego movie games. I think they look really silly, but I'm guessing that's the point?

I've never understood the appeal of Lego movie games. I think they look really silly, but I'm guessing that's the point?

Yep. :thumbs: thats what makes them great to me. I'm not a hard core gamer so a silly cartoon version of them is right up my alley. I do enjoy that they do at least follow the story line of the movies though.

Now that we know these Lego games are doing Universal properties I'd love to see them tackle the Back to the Future trilogy next.

Unfortunately, they only make these games based off current licensing deals (i.e. franchises that are marketed with Lego sets). So unless there's going to be a fourth BTTF or a remake (God no), that will never happen.

I was going to say that they did Lego Lord of the Rings and Lego Indiana Jones after the original series ended, but then I noticed that those came out around the same time as Kingdom of Crystal Skull and the Hobbit. So your point is valid, unfortunately.

Amazon.de has released an image of their game pre-order minifigure: Doctor Henry Wu. Quite an obscure character right? To make things worse, this figure is in no way exclusive at all as it can be purchased in the Indominus Rex Breakout set. Some LEGO experts at Brick Fan think that this just might be a German cousins and that North American retailers will get a different figure.

7062A675-A024-43A2-8A20-8F517F8BEAE7_zpsgyidkgx4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

47D93D1C-1A81-49AD-A5DB-CBC10BB97EE9_zpspbb4qfgy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Alright. The Pre-Order exclusives have been revealed today for the game. If you order from GameStop you get the "Galimimus Trap" and if you order from Target you get the Dr. Wu figure. Both figures are not exclusive. The Galimimus figure is not a Galimimus at all. In fact it is a re-used Compsognathus figure from the LEGO Dino line from a couple of years ago. However, none of the Jurassic World sets being released this year include this Compsognathus re-release figure, so if you missed the LEGO Dino line, then you'll have a second chance to snag this figure from GameStop when you preorder ther game. I'm still waiting to see what Best Buy and Walmart do if they decide to have exclusives since they did for LEGO Batman 3 Beyond Gotham. However, GameStop was the only one to have a truly exclusive preorder offer. Which preorder bonus are you all going to go for?