Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Legoland California Huge Announcement

Jul 2, 2013
Orange County, CA
Legoland CA is teasing their "biggest investment ever". The announcement is expected to be made tomorrow morning (8/24/2017). Seems like a lot of the SoCal parks want something big opened prior to Star Wars Land.

They made the announcements! A new Ninjago 4D film called "Ninjago: Master of the 4th Demension", a new Lego City Submarine ride similar to the one at Windsor with a new theme and name, and they announced that reservations for the castle hotel open up in september.

heaha.jpg

The sad thing is this submarine ride is exactly what Submarine Quest SHOULD have been at SeaWorld, instead of the monstrosity that was built lol. I'm happy to see Merlin full realizing this concept.

They made the announcements! A new Ninjago 4D film called "Ninjago: Master of the 4th Demension", a new Lego City Submarine ride similar to the one at Windsor with a new theme and name, and they announced that reservations for the castle hotel open up in september.

View attachment 5204

The sad thing is this submarine ride is exactly what Submarine Quest SHOULD have been at SeaWorld, instead of the monstrosity that was built lol. I'm happy to see Merlin full realizing this concept.
That kind of blows my hair back a little, I had no idea that any of the Legolands had built an honest-to-goodness submarine ride. Kudos to them. And that is absolutely bananas that they've built one and SeaWorld hasn't. Whose leg do I have to hump to get a submarine ride in Orlando??

That kind of blows my hair back a little, I had no idea that any of the Legolands had built an honest-to-goodness submarine ride. Kudos to them. And that is absolutely bananas that they've built one and SeaWorld hasn't. Whose leg do I have to hump to get a submarine ride in Orlando??

There's one in Windsor, Japan and (possibly?) Dubai.

Merlin plans on opening a new Legoland theme park in New York and Lego Discovery Center /Sea Life combo at the New Jersey Mall Triple 5 (mall of America owners) are finishing.

See folks there is life after Blackstone, Merlin proves it.

Anyone have any construction update pix/vids to share of the sub ride? I've scoured the internet, but couldn't find anything.