Legoland Florida | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Legoland Florida

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I can vouch for that (night time activities at the hotels). Most kids are worn out and want to get out of the sun by 3-4 so the hotels are the place to be at night. From storytelling to dance parties and dinner, I don't think the park will gain much by staying open longer to have night time shows.

Last edited:
They also have seasonal Nighttime Spectaculars like the Red, White, and Boom July 4th or the Kids New Years Eve Fireworks shows. Those get pretty good turnout but I'm not sure how well they'd do nightly, especially compared to the expense of running a nightly spectacular.

Also just for posterity, Flight School is officially down. The space just needs to remove the scrap and junk metal now.

Reactions: OrlLover and IzzyB
They also have seasonal Nighttime Spectaculars like the Red, White, and Boom July 4th or the Kids New Years Eve Fireworks shows. Those get pretty good turnout but I'm not sure how well they'd do nightly, especially compared to the expense of running a nightly spectacular.

Also just for posterity, Flight School is officially down. The space just needs to remove the scrap and junk metal now.
I am curious what they end up using that land for.

One thing I really think they need is a way to enter the water park that is not walking thru the whole park, so a tram of some kind would be nice for hotel guests. But doubt that is the plans.

I can vouch for that (night time activities at the hotels). Most kids are worn out and want to get out of the sun by 3-4 so the hotels are the place to be at night. From storytelling to dance parties and dinner, I don't think the park will gain much by staying open longer to have night time shows.
Yes, honestly we had issues getting to all the hotel activities. I have night owl kids, but we were done with the parks at some point and wanted to go back to the hotel and get dinner. They don't really have sit down places in the park, so if staying at the hotel I think most want to eat back at the hotel.

I am curious what they end up using that land for.

One thing I really think they need is a way to enter the water park that is not walking thru the whole park, so a tram of some kind would be nice for hotel guests. But doubt that is the plans.
Given that Sealife is seeming to continue the in-park add-on ticket concept, I don't think the Waterpark is getting an exclusive gate anytime soon. I don't think there is any infrastructure to support a tram either. LLFL is pretty landlocked as is.

The board linked on the last page seems to think it'll be the indoor Space coaster, which would be neat to see. I'm really not sure how big it could be, but I'm pretty sure there is a little bit of room behind the Flight School plot to expand a showbuilding into.

Last edited:
Given that Sealife is seeming to continue the in-park add-on ticket concept, I don't think the Waterpark is getting an exclusive gate anytime soon. I don't think there is any infrastructure to support a tram either. LLFL is pretty landlocked as is.

The board linked on the last page seems to think it'll be the indoor Space coaster, which would be need to see. I'm really not sure how big it could be, but I'm pretty sure there is a little bit of room behind the Flight School plot to expand a showbuilding into.
That is why I said I doubt they ever do this, but would be nice for hotel guests.

They need more indoor stuff for those hot days, so this would be a good addition.