Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Lion Guard at Animal Kingdom

IzzyB

Premium Member
May 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
I figured it wouldn't be long before they used this IP somewhere, but it looks like it made it to AK. It is another one of those go to each station thing.

New Lion Guard Adventure Begins at Disney’s Animal Kingdom « Disney Parks Blog

I still think this IP will replace circle of life but we will see.

The Lion Guard movie came out late last year and the series started in January. It seems like it had taken off like Sofia the First did which followed the same timeline with movie end of the year and series started beginning of next. This program I imagine appeals to the boy population too.

my daughter loves this show. It's like watching lion king without having to be depressed when Simba's dad dies.

We did this yesterday. It seemed popular and the kids loved it. There was even a couple behind me in their 20s doing it. They give you a map showing you where each of the 5 characters are. You find them and take a picture of them with your kids in it. They are fairly easy to find and my daughter loved finding their symbols on them and getting her picture taken. Then you get on Rafiki train and go into the building up there. Then wait in line for the kids to be sworn into the Lion guard, get a pin/button and get their picture taken with their new thing. Seems simple and silly but the kids were loving it.