Live-Action Lilo & Stitch | Inside Universal Forums

Live-Action Lilo & Stitch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Legacy
These feels like it could be a home run… but the remakes have been very hit or miss and we’re also dealing with the wildcard of a child actor in a lead role for this film. She could be great, but that’s to be determined.

Reactions: Wesker69
Is this still rumored (or confirmed, I can't remember) to be directed by Dean Fleischer Camp, the mind behind Marcel the Shell with Shoes On? If it still is, I have faith in it. That movie is such a sweet and poignant story about family, loss, and change.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
Lilo isn't even wearing her iconic outfit... but that's just me nitpicking lol

Also, I have to check, but I don't remember the car being pink.

At least they've got returning voice talent, so that's a plus. But we better see Lilo hit Myrtle & bite her after the mom comment, complete with stitch whipping out the camera

Does anyone else think this will get upgraded to theatrical in the wake of the Moana news? Especially considering that Stitch is one of the biggest bankable characters overseas?

Does anyone else think this will get upgraded to theatrical in the wake of the Moana news? Especially considering that Stitch is one of the biggest bankable characters overseas?
Could be this September depending on how much they got done before the strikes. It think if they're desperate enough to reconfigure a tv show into a movie, then there's no reason to keep it on streaming (unless it's bad).