Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Logan

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
From 20th Century Fox comes the last time that Hugh Jackman will portray the iconic character of Wolverine, in the film aptly titled "Logan".

The film is directed by James Mangold as it will have a R rating for the film; as the film will release on March third, 2017.

Are you interested to see how Hugh's final outing goes for the iconic character? Has the trailer peaked your curiosity for the film? Comment below!!

I'm hyped. I thought the trailer looked better than expected and I'm hoping that the R rating is going to give us the movie we've all longed for.

Looks fantastic.

"What have you done, Logan?"

Sounds like they may be going the
Old Man Wolverine route of him killing all or at least some of the Xmen, an him retiring his claws and living in the wilderness alone

First day viewing for me, can't wait!!!

Looks fantastic.

"What have you done, Logan?"

Sounds like they may be going the
Old Man Wolverine route of him killing all or at least some of the Xmen, an him retiring his claws and living in the wilderness alone

First day viewing for me, can't wait!!!
they are doing the old man Logan storyline, but not exactly the same as in the books. It looks like the readers will be responsible for the death of the mutants

I think Fox needs to leave the X-Men franchise alone for a while after this. This looks good, but with it being Jackmans final time as Wolverine, I think we need a break. Especially after Apocalypse. That wasn't good at all.

I think Fox needs to leave the X-Men franchise alone for a while after this. This looks good, but with it being Jackmans final time as Wolverine, I think we need a break. Especially after Apocalypse. That wasn't good at all.

Look at spider man. If they think they can make money off from it... they will conjure up something. Something like Wolverine, The Child. Or Wolverine, the Nursing Home.

They can't leave the xmen alone, or they lose the rights.
Marvel desperately want the rights back

Same goes for FF

This is why the marvel year pic had both groups conspicuous by their absence.
FF has been dropped, the hope being to starve popularity for the franchise.
X men is more likely to follow the spidey route and return creative control to marvel.

They can't leave the xmen alone, or they lose the rights.
Marvel desperately want the rights back

Same goes for FF

This is why the marvel year pic had both groups conspicuous by their absence.
FF has been dropped, the hope being to starve popularity for the franchise.
X men is more likely to follow the spidey route and return creative control to marvel.

If anything, I think FF may be done within Fox. They don't have an understanding of those characters, the box office reception isn't good (Not even mentioning the box office train wreck that is last year's reboot), and the films have been negatively received on both sides of the spectrum (Critics and audience). I have a feeling it's going to have a fate like DareDevil where it sat on a shelf for a while until Marvel picked it back up.

They aren't giving up creative control when Deadpool was a massive hit.

I am thinking that we'll potentially see more Rated R X-Men films from Fox (including X-Force) thanks to Deadpool, which is interesting to think of in a sad way.

Just got back from my cinema, as I want to only say this...

Logan, is as of right now; an high Oscar contender. It is without any doubt, the best comic book movie I have seen in years. It's deeply emotional, meta as hell, and has some of the best acting in the entirety of the X-Men franchise.

I am mistaken by how good R-Rated films could be for Superhero films, as Fox has killed it with Logan and I can not wait to see how DP2 and X-Force are handled.

I enjoyed this quite a bit. I appreciate that the movie is concerned with itself and no other film like nearly every comic book movie today.

Just got back from my cinema, as I want to only say this...

Logan, is as of right now; an high Oscar contender. It is without any doubt, the best comic book movie I have seen in years. It's deeply emotional, meta as hell, and has some of the best acting in the entirety of the X-Men franchise.

I am mistaken by how good R-Rated films could be for Superhero films, as Fox has killed it with Logan and I can not wait to see how DP2 and X-Force are handled.
This isn't getting a Best Picture nomination :lol: