Longtime Lurker! | Inside Universal Forums

Longtime Lurker!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hi all,

Been following this site for years and finally found the time to create an account and post! I'm a member of a fair few different theme park boards, mostly focused on Orlando parks. I used to post a lot back on IOACentral in my teen years - I have no idea what my username was but I do recognise a few names on here.

Originally from just outside of London, UK and also lived in Nottingham for a few years. I've been a Disney Cast Member twice - once on an International College Program and the second time for just over a year, working as a mostly friendly server/bartender in Epcot World Showcase, sadly leaving Orlando in July 2015. I've just relocated to Nova Scotia, Canada and fortunately now have the time to actually contribute here.

I love the Mouse and Universal equal amounts - although the Studios would probably edge it in terms of my favourite park.

Good to be here, finally!

Hi all,

Been following this site for years and finally found the time to create an account and post! I'm a member of a fair few different theme park boards, mostly focused on Orlando parks. I used to post a lot back on IOACentral in my teen years - I have no idea what my username was but I do recognise a few names on here.

Originally from just outside of London, UK and also lived in Nottingham for a few years. I've been a Disney Cast Member twice - once on an International College Program and the second time for just over a year, working as a mostly friendly server/bartender in Epcot World Showcase, sadly leaving Orlando in July 2015. I've just relocated to Nova Scotia, Canada and fortunately now have the time to actually contribute here.

I love the Mouse and Universal equal amounts - although the Studios would probably edge it in terms of my favourite park.

Welcome! I used to be Shadyville over on IOAC. Thanks for joining!

Hi all,

Is there much of Sherwood Forest left?

It is amazing how many people read a forum but never participate. Always good to another person jump (back) in.