Looking for Coke UPC for 3 free months on annual pass | Inside Universal Forums

Looking for Coke UPC for 3 free months on annual pass

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aug 10, 2012
Anybody have the UPC from specially marked 20 or 24 packages of Coke? It is needed for the current annual pass promotion of three free months.

How does the redemption on the packages work exactly? When you renew/buy an annual pass do they give you an extra 3 months added onto your pass or can you get 3 months added to a current annual pass that you might have that is not up for renewal yet?

I bought my tickets online and just found a UPC code by searching for Coke UPC Universal or something like that. The first link had a working UPC code that I used to get the 3 months.

And like any of their other extra 3 month deals, you can only use it on new passes, not passes you currently have. So if you are not up for renewal it does not help you much. These deals always seem to surface around Mardi Gras.

I never seem to see the Coke packages with the UPC codes, but I noticed at Publix today that they sell a gift card type pass that comes with the free three months, it says with a purchase of any a Coke product.

I'm in south FL. Anyway, it might be worth it to check Publix if you can't find the code anywhere.

I haven't really looked around yet. I don't drink Coke products.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a 3 months free offer on Facebook from Universal that I clicked on, but all it does is take you to the Mardi Gras website.

I did my search again and this is the UPC code I used: 049000024685. Again, just purchase them online and enter this when it says promo code or UPC code and it will add the three months.

I used a coke UPC code from RetailMeNot.Com.

Bought the pass on UniversalOrlando website. Before clicking submit, enter any coke UPC code you can find in any Google online search and right away it'll add 3 extra months free. Chose kiosk pick up. Entered my credit card, and reference number that you get during check out, and it printed my passes right away. Right on the back it will tell you the type of pass and it'll say with three extra months from first date of actual usage.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

I went to Publix to try to find a specially market Coke product. I found a Universal display with a card where you could buy the annual pass right at Publix, however the card said that you still must bring a Coke UPC to Universal when you pick up the pass. I looked at the Coke products in the store and couldn't find any specially marked (despite there being a Mardi Gras schedule attached to the shelf). I called up Universal ticketing while at Publix and explained that I could not find the Coke product in store. After a while on the phone, they finally agreed to just give me the deal without a special code if I bought right then over the phone, which is what I did. Apparently all I need when I pickup the pass is a Florida ID. My confirmation email says 15 month preferred pass.