What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Looking for the name of an old shop at CityWalk

May 11, 2013
It was located close to the entrance of the park (I think near where Billabong and Zen Zone are now) and sold a variety of inflatable balls. There would usually be a few bouncing through the air every time you walked in. I believe it was next to a glow in the dark shop, which I'm also looking for the name of.

I don't recall the inflatable ball shop... but I do remember the glow in the dark shop was called... wait for it... Glow! (The exclamation point was part of the name, I'm not really that excited about it, lol).

Lol, thanks. That helps fill a small gap in my childhood memory. Tried searching for images, but only really found one. It's nice to have that slight reference though. The ball place has been nagging at me for years. Maybe someday I'll find it.

I feel like it only existed during the 90's. Had the 90's aesthetic too, certain colors and patterns, so I imagine it could have been one of the shops that was there on CityWalk's opening day, to match the overall theming. Could have lasted into the early 2000's, but my hazy memory makes me think otherwise.