Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Lost my Universal Preferred AP

Thanks guys... I'm pretty much running every worse possible scenario through my head, which I shouldn't do. I'm just scared something will go wrong. Though this is all reassuring.

:smiley:

Call lost and found. If you lost it in the park it's likely it was returned. My sisters cell phone was lost in 2008 and was returned.

Yeah you are good... My wife loses hers all the time. Just head to Guest services next time you are there they will pull you up with your ID and get you all set. Any personal questions they may ask are normal. If the GS lines are crazy long there is a window around back-right at the studios that normally has no line.

Yeah you are good... My wife loses hers all the time. Just head to Guest services next time you are there they will pull you up with your ID and get you all set. Any personal questions they may ask are normal. If the GS lines are crazy long there is a window around back-right at the studios that normally has no line.
Yep! It was fine, and an easy process at that. The Guest Services line was quite long though, but I got through it.