Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Lost Passes

graspthesun

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2013
New Orleans
So, as I'm trying to gear up for my trip next month, I'm realizing that I've lost my MyUniversalPhotos card and my Annual Passes. Both are good through September 30/October 2 respectively and I need to figure out how to replace them.

Ideally, I'd like to get my Annual Pass numbers ahead of time so I can purchase my HHN passes before I get on site.

Any suggestions on where to get help?

So, as I'm trying to gear up for my trip next month, I'm realizing that I've lost my MyUniversalPhotos card and my Annual Passes. Both are good through September 30/October 2 respectively and I need to figure out how to replace them.

Ideally, I'd like to get my Annual Pass numbers ahead of time so I can purchase my HHN passes before I get on site.

Any suggestions on where to get help?
Customer service 1 (407) 363-8000

I realize this is an old thread, but I just wanted to post my experience somewhat related in case anyone else ever encounters the same thing.

Several years ago we drove the seven hours to get to Universal, and upon checking in to our hotel, came to the realization that our annual passes were left at home sitting on the dining room table.

What a goof!

We weren't sure what to do, so first thing the next morning we headed down to guest services at the entrance to Islands of Adventure to see what could be done.

The people there were very friendly, and once they verified that we were in fact annual pass holders, they brought us in, took our photos, and printed new passes on the spot.

This took perhaps 20 minutes total - and there were six of us! We were in the park in no time, and best of all, there was no charge.