Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Luggage Storage for early check in?

Apr 11, 2014
Hello!

Planning a quick 2 day trip down to Orlando for my birthday. To save money, probably going to stay at either Endless Summer or Cabana. Do these value hotels offer checked bag services? I would likely arrive at the hotel from the airport around 10 AM and would just like to drop off my bag and head over to the parks. I assume I can still get an ID early so I can grab the bus over?

Thanks!

Hello!

Planning a quick 2 day trip down to Orlando for my birthday. To save money, probably going to stay at either Endless Summer or Cabana. Do these value hotels offer checked bag services? I would likely arrive at the hotel from the airport around 10 AM and would just like to drop off my bag and head over to the parks. I assume I can still get an ID early so I can grab the bus over?

Thanks!
Also, consider checking the online box for early arrival when you rreserve your Cabana reservation. Cabana has been really good with that. Our last two trips they had our rooms ready when we arrived, which was in the vicinity of 9:00 AM.

Also, consider checking the online box for early arrival when you rreserve your Cabana reservation. Cabana has been really good with that. Our last two trips they had our rooms ready when we arrived, which was in the vicinity of 9:00 AM.
Cabana it is then! Thanks.