Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Magic Kingdom (General Discussion)

This makes me think this is a systemic issue regarding maintenance. If my company had these sort of issues I'd be handed a ton of Corrective Action Reports and conference calls on what processes were failing.

This makes me think this is a systemic issue regarding maintenance. If my company had these sort of issues I'd be handed a ton of Corrective Action Reports and conference calls on what processes were failing.
Thankfully these are all harmless and no one's getting hurt (not that it's not worrying that this keeps happening). I have major concerns that it will take something tragic happening at Space Mountain for them to finally take it down and give it the update it not only is in desperate need of, but deserves.

Thankfully these are all harmless and no one's getting hurt (not that it's not worrying that this keeps happening). I have major concerns that it will take something tragic happening at Space Mountain for them to finally take it down and give it the update it not only is in desperate need of, but deserves.

Might I remind you the maintenance cutting at DL in the early 2000s is what lead to BTMR derailing and decapitating a woman?

Well, this closure should allow them to bring in extra lifts and painters and have this done before they reopen.

Might I remind you the maintenance cutting at DL in the early 2000s is what lead to BTMR derailing and decapitating a woman?

Yup, and it was situations like that along with the shoddy maintenance which led to the whole resort getting a "Come to Jesus" moment in order to look great for the 50th. WDW by no means should be mimicking that kind of route, but it's eerily looking that way.

Hmm, must have been an invisible LOL...

It's there.
tenor.gif

lol.JPG