Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Main Entrance Music (exterior)

Dec 12, 2015
Media Building North
Hello! I just had a quick question regarding the music loop that plays at the front entrance of the park before you enter the gate of the park, where the ticket booths are. Has a track list been composed yet of the music that plays in that area?

A quick forum search did not really return any results on the topic.

To my knowledge, the loop appears to be quite long. I'm afraid I don't know many details on it as I don't spend a lot of time on that end of CityWalk. 

If anyone knows the track list or has somewhere I can look for the track list, it would be very helpful. 

Thank you so much!
-CW

I have to assume, that once Potter comes around they change the Entrance music to be more akin to Playing the themes of the attractions, no?
The music has not changed in nearly 2 decades...I doubt it.

I enjoy still hearing Backdraft and 1941.  I have always enjoyed Dragonheart, ET, and Amazing Stories.  I would like to hear more Mummy 3 and track choices from Japan.  I think Japan has a great mix!

I have to assume, that once Potter comes around they change the Entrance music to be more akin to Playing the themes of the attractions, no?
One would think that, but then again, Universal really hasn't been one to do things "by the book"

Needless to say I would be VERY surprised if they changed the entrance loop at all as a result of Potter opening. 

I heard one of those songs at dca
I too have heard several of the songs at both parks. Most notably the Dragonheart theme and the Hook theme.

For those of you who would like my collection of Universal Music...I have recreated a new Dropbox link with my collection.

I am willing to share and add any music I may have forgotten or may not have found...yet.

I am very pleased with my Wild, Wild, Wild West Stunt Show load music.  Yes, I edited it and its pretty darn close to the real thing.

My Waterworld edit is from the original show and is only 98% complete.  I did edit it myself and its a little rough around the edges...but pretty close since I took all the cues from the score.

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox....bj0r3Gl5Aa?dl=0