Major Universal Announcement Nov 1 7:30 PM EST | Inside Universal Forums

Major Universal Announcement Nov 1 7:30 PM EST

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
23kds9k.png

Last edited:
Well, they literally state that "something BIG is coming", lol.

I expect that from the general color scheme that it's Transformers, but I don't know about that gold/yellow tint... I guess we'll just impatiently wait and see! Also, this is a good step up from the inconsistent Facebook posts of before by the PR team.

Aaand here's a toast to Dan! :cheers:

Remember the Notice of Commencement for that stage in Wizarding World? WWoHP at night makes for a hell of a place for an announcement.

Also, when will they learn? Should have named the clock UORclock like their hashtag...

Ok, been doing some more digging. facebook app is hosted by http://bltcommunications.com who create media for movies and tv shows with Transformers being on that list. No sign of Potter stuff in the coding

Seams the fault with the naming of the countdown lands with them not Universal

I don't think the stage in Potter necessarily signals WWoHP 2.0. It's just a nice place to announce things, and WWoHP is the reason any announcement is possible. It could be the whole enchilada though.

If it's int WWoHP...I think it'll include WWoHP. if it's just TF or TF/Springfield, I feel like it would be in USF.

your right, Hogwarts sure does make a nice back drop for an announcement and a fitting place.

Ill tell you guys what, you all are on the ball with this stuff between finding patents, links, plans, photos, anything and everything involved with anything new or rumors and I cant thank you enough for providing this stuff to us who otherwise would be clueless or out of the loop (me :smiley:) So thank you all :happy:

someone else posted it! haha, sadly he got hold of the version which has my name on it DARN!

Did Universal remove their Facebook post? I went to link off of it from their twitter but it said the post had been removed.
There is a post there, about an hour old. It might be a repost.

Thanks for checking the code Dan :) EPIC
Some developer is going to have a rough day