March 22, 2014 Photo Update – Super Silly Fun Land, Wizarding World, Springfield | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

March 22, 2014 Photo Update – Super Silly Fun Land, Wizarding World, Springfield

William

Veteran Member
Feb 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
I was gonna do a full update from my trip containing photos from Minion Mayhem and the surrounding area, but you guys would be scrolling through them for hours. I've decided to just post photos of the areas still behind construction walls this time around.

First, some Potter progress:

Springfield:

Super Silly Fun Land:

Minion Mishap, Space Killer, Minion Toss, and Super Silly Stuff

Silly Swirly

Warning...

Minion on the loose.

They're everywhere.

Almost there....

Water play area

Changing rooms

Silly Swirly

You can never have too many flags.

Star of the show.

Silly Swirly queue

Silly Swirly testing

More Silly Swirly

Water play area

Water play area in front of Silly Swirly

Water play area

Night time...

Still testing!

What the heck are these?

Silly Swirly sign at night

Super Silly Stuff at night

Reactions: Bonkers

William

Veteran Member
Feb 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
If for whatever reason Silly Swirly is open before the rest of SSFL and it doesn't intervene with current progress, I could see them pushing the walls back just outside the premises of Silly Swirly and its queue.

Kevin

Newcomer
Mar 23, 2014
OK, at the risk of being lambasted, what is SSFL at USH? I am not able to go like you guys because I live across a great and wide ocean but still love the place. If SSFL is something good we surely do not want to miss it!

By the way, glad I found this forum! You know a lot about USH and it has helped us plan our coming vacation there; many thanks.

Um, OK…I just saw what SSF is in the thread title. Sorry. 

transfo

Rookie
Apr 26, 2014
So Cal
Hey William, 

Is it cool if I use on of these pics (The Silly Swirly logo) on one of my YouTube video,and give you credit?