1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Margaritaville Resort Coming to Splendid China Land

Discussion in 'Other Orlando & Central Florida Tourist Spots' started by Disneyhead, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Scott W.

Scott W. Premium Member

You’ll probably see less of a return if any but it would probably make for a far more relaxed experience.

I was trying to convince my dad to buy one after watch the Tim Tracker video but he wasn’t having it.

Genuinely though, if the exchange rate was back how it was 15 years ago with a 2-1 rate, I would give serious thought into buying a cottage. I think it would be a great investment to have for hopefully 40+ years of trips.

2. GadgetGuru

GadgetGuru Premium Member

That’s the same understanding I got as well. They rent out the cottages as hotel rooms and you get some of the money. Most places I’ve seen (never looked in Orlando though) have very strict rules against short-term rentals.

300k seemed surprisingly cheap to me. There’s a very good chance there’s a lot of hidden fees on the units.

SeventyOne and Scott W. like this.
  3. s8film40

s8film40 Veteran Member

The going rate for an average vacation home in the area is about mid 200’s so it seems on par considering it’s part of a more desirable resort setting. I suspect, even though I have no real knowledge to make an educated comparison that they’re just looking to get people into the units and make money on the maintenance and rental fees.

SeventyOne, Scott W. and GadgetGuru like this.
  4. s8film40

s8film40 Veteran Member

I came across this video, gives a nice overview and update on current progress.

Coasted likes this.
  5. AlexanderMBush

AlexanderMBush Legendary Member

In things that I'd have to think, are the next Real or Fake for the IURadio (Orlando's, of-course).