Marvel Studios' Special Presentation: Werewolf by Night (Disney+) | Inside Universal Forums

Marvel Studios' Special Presentation: Werewolf by Night (Disney+)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here's the rumored runtime. Now of course, if this is like normal D+ projects, there's going to be around 7 minutes of credits, so i'm expecting 45 minutes.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Nice to see something in the MCU that almost everyone seems to be high on again finally.

Marvel always triumphed when the films each had different genres (Ant-Man: heist, Guardians: space epic, Captain America: political thriller). Recently, it feels like the film tones have started to blend together, which is contributing to the fatigue. A tribute to classic monster movies is exactly the kind of fresh blood the MCU could use right now.

Marvel always triumphed when the films each had different genres (Ant-Man: heist, Guardians: space epic, Captain America: political thriller). Recently, it feels like the film tones have started to blend together, which is contributing to the fatigue. A tribute to classic monster movies is exactly the kind of fresh blood the MCU could use right now.
I actually feel the opposite, sort of. I think the tones have still been different, but Marvel has almost been letting some of these directors have a bit too much freedom (The Eternals and Love and Thunder come to mind with the movies, She-Hulk, when it comes to the shows), which is showing in the writing and overall quality of some of these projects.

Phase 4 has also felt off because we've basically been thrown character after character and told it's "The Multiverse Saga", but the only real thing dealing with the Multiverse that we've seen so far has been Loki, NWH, and Multiverse of Madness. Now I actually like more movies that feel like they can be watched as a standalone film and there's nothing to it that you are are missing if you haven't seen prior MCU *things*, which is most of Phase 4 so far.

At the same time, I just wish there was some better connective tissue in the mid and post-credits scenes for the larger saga.

I hope its good enough to be something I watch most Halloween's

Also hope...its kinda serious. Like why im excited for BP2....I just want them to be serious and tell jokes when it makes sense.

Reactions: belloq87
Amazing

Love of Fire and then this is my favorite media of the year.

It was just so much fun, it was funny without having the MCU "witty comment" jokes. The action and direction of this was just....so dam good.

This was an extremely enjoyable special. Coming off of Love & Thunder and She-Hulk (and needed to show that the MCU isn't just all comedy all the time), this was a breath of fresh air and one of, if not the most unique things that has ever been made within the MCU.

There was a ton of tension and some of the directorial choices by first time director Michael Giacchino were pretty cool and really added to the special (the blood splatter and also what I assume was added on effects to make it look like the film was more authentic to a 1930's style film by adding "tears" in the film).

Man this felt like a trip. I really hope Blade and Moon Knight S2 is given the graphical levels that WBN did, and how it wears it's horror influences by it's sleeve.

For a starting debut of a proper near feature film; Giacchino's style felt distinct and really good.
Blade has A LOT of production issues right now and supposedly Mahershala Ali is pissed about it all. They're supposed to start filming in November and they don't have a script yet since they started over. There's no way the film releases next year imo anymore and unless they write a good script quick, I wouldn't be surprised if Ali just finally has enough and drops out of the project.