Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Mary Poppins Attraction - UK Pavilion

Supposedly it's gotten the green-light and seems as if it'll be a form of Carousel.

So far as I know, very very recently a small attraction was approved for the UK pavilion.

If things changed since then I don’t know.

I know, boring addition if true, but it does help to round out offerings at the very least and is a true expansion. A themed double-decker much like the carousel at TDS would be welcomed:
caravan_carousel.jpg

Supposedly it's gotten the green-light and seems as if it'll be a form of Carousel.

I know, boring addition if true, but it does help to round out offerings at the very least and is a true expansion. A themed double-decker much like the carousel at TDS would be welcomed:
caravan_carousel.jpg

Certainly boring but perfectly positioned in the park and would be a welcome addition.

It would have been interesting to see an E ticket though with that and Ratatouille at the Skyliner entrance.

Certainly boring but perfectly positioned in the park and would be a welcome addition.

It would have been interesting to see an E ticket though with that and Ratatouille at the Skyliner entrance.

Don’t you mean practically perfect in every way?

If the Aim of these rides is to get the little ones something to do while mom and dad get sloshed, well, I suppose this will work out.

caravan_carousel.jpg

If it does come to pass I would expect a building like this but much larger. Is there room?

ed.jpg

Don’t you mean practically perfect in every way?

If the Aim of these rides is to get the little ones something to do while mom and dad get sloshed, well, I suppose this will work out.

:lol:

Depending on which end you start, this could be near the end if you're drinking around the world and a carousel would be much better for the drunk patron than Mission Space.

With the Skyliner opening, will this mean that World Showcase will be open all day and more importantly, will Britain start serving a full English breakfast?

:lol:

Depending on which end you start, this could be near the end if you're drinking around the world and a carousel would be much better for the drunk patron than Mission Space.

With the Skyliner opening, will this mean that World Showcase will be open all day and more importantly, will Britain start serving a full English breakfast?

We always go right. Start with the high ABV beers in Canada and stumble on until you have an overpriced Margarita for dessert.