Mary Poppins Attraction - UK Pavilion | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Mary Poppins Attraction - UK Pavilion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
With the Skyliner opening, will this mean that World Showcase will be open all day and more importantly, will Britain start serving a full English breakfast?
We might see it open to just France and Norway. But yeah, it’s getting closer and closer to just be fully open.
If so, that’ll be a cheesy chance to see the showcase where it’s relatively dead for the first ~2 hours.

Regarding English breakfast- no thanks. I’m not a fan of the English breakfast at all. Blood Sausage and Scottish Eggs? :puke:

It'll be better if they garnish the carousel with a Cherry Tree Lane overlay tough ;)
They’ll have to make this thing very ornate. While it might be house inside something, I wouldn’t expect it to be, nor would it need to be. Without looking at an aerial, I would assume you would queue in the courtyard area where the bands play and the hedge garden is, correct?

An exposed carousel would be just perfect there. The strollers it’ll bring, on the other hand... :(

Last point- A carousel should take, what, 6 months to build? Max? Watch this take 2 years.

They’ll have to make this thing very ornate. While it might be house inside something, I wouldn’t expect it to be, nor would it need to be. Without looking at an aerial, I would assume you would queue in the courtyard area where the bands play and the hedge garden is, correct?

An exposed carousel would be just perfect there. The strollers it’ll bring, on the other hand... :(

Last point- A carousel should take, what, 6 months to build? Max? Watch this take 2 years.
There's expansion land, i've no idea how much of it they intend on using though. But for something so small, they could put the entire thing in the expansion area along with the queue and not have to mess with the current courtyard.

A themed turn of the century carousel fits so well in that area, with it's English gardens and all. It will be a nearly perfect use of that space, ambiance wise. And a few walk around Poppins street actors would really add to the Totality of Experience....I like it.

Without looking at an aerial, I would assume you would queue in the courtyard area where the bands play and the hedge garden is, correct?

Yes! I'd replace the bandstand.

Exactly,
Carousel + Cherry Tree Lane Overlay - 6 months
Stroller park - 18 months
:eek:O:

A themed turn of the century carousel fits so well in that area, with it's English gardens and all. It will be a nearly perfect use of that space, ambiance wise. And a few walk around Poppins street actors would really add to the Totality of Experience....I like it.
They actually already have a walk around Mary Poppins in this area.

Reactions: Alicia and Mad Dog
Still waiting for the Brexit expansion plans with Disney cutting off the UK entirely from the rest of World Showcase and floating it out into the lagoon ;) ;) ;)

Carousel sounds nice though, think we can all agree, and will probably be the most expensive one ever built.

Scotch :sneaky:

Don't want ScottW to come after you with a caber

Scotch Eggs are not part of a full English I'm afraid.

"The traditional full English breakfast includes bacon (traditionally back bacon), fried, poached or scrambled eggs, fried or grilled tomatoes, fried mushrooms, fried bread or buttered toast, and sausages (also called "bangers"). Black pudding, baked beans and bubble and squeak are also often included."

"The traditional full English breakfast includes bacon (traditionally back bacon), fried, poached or scrambled eggs, fried or grilled tomatoes, fried mushrooms, fried bread or buttered toast, and sausages (also called "bangers"). Black pudding, baked beans and bubble and squeak are also often included."
Think you meant to quote @Andysol

letterbox_resizeimage593x426xA6SozL86Xx.jpg

This is what you want after drinking around the world and going on a ride that spins you around.

letterbox_resizeimage593x426xA6SozL86Xx.jpg

This is what you want after drinking around the world and going on a ride that spins you around.
Now this I could get behind.