Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I heard the UUO podcast saying they got 999k but then someone said they "cheated" how do you cheat exactly? I know they said something about shooting your own exhaust port... I don't really want to do that just wondered if there were any other cheats.

I heard the UUO podcast saying they got 999k but then someone said they "cheated" how do you cheat exactly? I know they said something about shooting your own exhaust port... I don't really want to do that just wondered if there were any other cheats.

That's the only cheat.

Reactions: Ash
Of all the rides I've ever taken on MIB I can honestly say I haven't cheated. There just isn't any fun in it IMO. But I did shoot my fusion exhaust port numerous times once during HHN, it was an attempt to get my friend sick from the spinning. It worked....

I have maxed out 999,999, 3 times on the green side ( the right side when you are in line in the loading bay)

but I usually do horribly on the red side and hate riding that side.

today I put a huge grin on my face by scoring a 918,900 on the freakin red side (left side) tho I did get the red button bonus to get that score. Can I get a high five please!!!!?

There really arent any other cheats becides shooting your own port. Dont be that guy!

But I would consider that when the ride glitches and the opposing vehicle doesn't react to being shot in its exhaust port (doesnt spin out) to be a cheap way to rack up the points.

I have maxed out 999,999, 3 times on the green side ( the right side when you are in line in the loading bay)

today I put a huge grin on my face by scoring a 918,900 on the freakin red side (left side) tho I did get the red button bonus to get that score. Can I get a high five please!!!!?

I get stuck around 600K, maybe that is why I like it so much, it spurs me to keep trying :clap::peace::pixie::hail:

:thumbsup::cheers:

I max out most times but it is harder on the right. When something doesn't work like hitting the fusion exhaust port it forces me to find secondary targets. Over the course of time I gave found enough of these targets to automatically switch when a favorite target does not work.

Hitting your own fusion exhaust port is not only cheating but also unfair to the other people in your car. I spent one time constantly spinning just to find out one of the other people in the car was doing that. I was not happy with him one bit.

Had one of the best times a few weeks ago. We were taking some out of towners around the parks who had express passes. As such me and my step-daughters were keeping up with them through everything by doing Single Rider lines. As such our little party got mixed up, but it ended up being pretty spectacular. The girls got put in one car and I got put in the opposite car so we finally got to vs each other. They easily were the best in their car and I was the best in mine, but unfortunately I only had an okayish score and they beat me. The first time in years that I have not gotten the suit at the end.

I definitely plan on doing this many more times in the future.

Had one of the best times a few weeks ago. We were taking some out of towners around the parks who had express passes. As such me and my step-daughters were keeping up with them through everything by doing Single Rider lines. As such our little party got mixed up, but it ended up being pretty spectacular. The girls got put in one car and I got put in the opposite car so we finally got to vs each other. They easily were the best in their car and I was the best in mine, but unfortunately I only had an okayish score and they beat me. The first time in years that I have not gotten the suit at the end.

I definitely plan on doing this many more times in the future.
My GF cheats & hits the red button all the time.