Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^In terms of high windows vs something on the ground, then yes, they are worth more. To my understanding, higher targets are worth larger sums.

22619154.jpg

Does anyone know if the aliens in the windows give you different point amounts or are all just the same? I always go from window to window but it seems like if they are all worth the same amount of points staying locked in on one for the longest possible time would be best.

Well for what it is worth the further the Aliens are from the vehicle are often easier to hit too. Because he laser is sort of like a cone in the sense that the further many things are, the easier it is to pick up one of your targets with the laser light.

I rode Men in Black yesterday about 15 times and maxed twice! :3 It sucked when the ride broke down twice and they had to evac the whole building while I was on the ride. It was funny till the little kid next to me vomited. >.<

I rode Men in Black yesterday about 15 times and maxed twice! :3 It sucked when the ride broke down twice and they had to evac the whole building while I was on the ride. It was funny till the little kid next to me vomited. >.<

That sucks lol My average is around 15-20k yea I know I kinda suck at this ride :lol:

Yeah, I usually get around 60-99k unless I get a bad gun (which I did, didn't fire but did get the bonus at the end and still beat everyone on my side) But you will get better :thumbs: This goes to everyone but how many times have you rode this in a day???

90 in a row or spread out among the day?! Either way, I don't think I could do it that much. That takes willpower.
Oh, and I live in NC so, like slappybob, I can only go on it a few times...

When it first came out and single riders was for some reason "hidden" from guest I could rack up about 10 rides a visit. Over time my average has gradually risen and now I average around 600-750k with a decent gun. Where the heck did that kid vomit? Spinning + too much butter beer?

^ slightly off topic, but some kid beside me DID have too much butterbeer on Forbidden Journey. Vomited right after we touched back down in 'The Room of Requirement'.

It's happened to me as I was getting on the FJ. People yak on the magic carpet all the damn time. Then I sit there and wait for some poor team member to wipe it up...blahhhh makes me queezy just thinking about it.

Thank God i've never had an expirence were someone has vomited when I rode a ride lol

You will one day it's just a matter of time, so just prey you don't get hit. On a side note best or in this case worst ones I have seen are this dude blew major chow on the indoor graviton ride. The other was on the Hulk and the dude threw up in the second row coming off the brake run into the flat spin. Universal did pony up and give everyone free clothes. From what I remember close to a dozen people got nailed. It was bad!

"When it first came out and single riders was for some reason "hidden" from guest I could rack up about 10 rides a visit. Over time my average has gradually risen and now I average around 600-750k with a decent gun. Where the heck did that kid vomit? Spinning + too much butter beer?" We were about to leave the station and he puked and the ride broke down, so we got stuck there, then the building was evaced.

"90 in a row or spread out among the day?! Either way, I don't think I could do it that much. That takes willpower.
Oh, and I live in NC so, like slappybob, I can only go on it a few times..."
90 times going on it over and over again no breaks unless the ride breaks down.