Men In Black Leaderboard & Tips | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've never heard this terminology before. Team Member thing, yes? Which is which?

When you get put into the cars, facing the training room, there are green dots on the left and red on the right to differentiate the sides. (And for you to stand on) Green is often referred to as the outside track. (Think first turn into Manhattan)

Oh God i'd hate to be on a gravitron and somone vomited crap would go everywhere and that really sucks about the Hulk too :ack:

It was scary, hilarious, and disgusting all at the same time. Imagine trying to vomit while pulling 3 G's! People trying run away and their frozen still, ahhhhhh just a wreck.

When you get put into the cars, facing the training room, there are green dots on the left and red on the right to differentiate the sides. (And for you to stand on) Green is often referred to as the outside track. (Think first turn into Manhattan)

D'oh! I hadn't even thought of that. Now I get it, thank you. And please excuse my ditzy-ness.

Then going by those terms, I do best on the red side. I'm not entirely sure why.

Mhmm I believe the red side has more closer higher point aliens

I was just thinking that. And I can get better points from that side when I'm shooting at the fusion exhaust ports. When I'm on the red side, our car always seem to be further up the track, making the other car easy prey...

I was just thinking that. And I can get better points from that side when I'm shooting at the fusion exhaust ports. When I'm on the red side, our car always seem to be further up the track, making the other car easy prey...

Totally! I love hitting their fusion exhaust port over and over with out them touching ours. :p I remember me and my friends hit the bonus and got all 6 guns to get the bonus! XP

Totally! I love hitting their fusion exhaust port over and over with out them touching ours. :p I remember me and my friends hit the bonus and got all 6 guns to get the bonus! XP

Oh, now that's epic. I always find it funny when I have a first-timer sitting next to me, and they hit something like 20k, and then they look at my score, which is more like 500k - 600k, and they're all "Lolwhut? How did you do that? Say, you've been here before, haven't you?!"

Oh, now that's epic. I always find it funny when I have a first-timer sitting next to me, and they hit something like 20k, and then they look at my score, which is more like 500k - 600k, and they're all "Lolwhut? How did you do that? Say, you've been here before, haven't you?!"

Lolz I was with this family (first timers) they got decent scores, but I came out with 999,999 nd the mom was like "Holy :censored: You got to :censored: kidding me. How the :censored: did you do that? XD

Lolz I was with this family (first timers) they got decent scores, but I came out with 999,999 nd the mom was like "Holy :censored: You got to :censored: kidding me. How the :censored: did you do that? XD

Getting a higher score than an entire car combined is by far the best reward for the Single Rider line. The glory is one of the best things in the park :lol:

Getting a higher score than an entire car combined is by far the best reward for the Single Rider line. The glory is one of the best things in the park :lol:

Yes! I love doing that! :lol: some people ask me for hints I always say the same thing "hold down the trigger, do not kept pressing it, hold it down" but they don't listen and keep pulling the trigger :bang:

Last edited:
Maxed out on the red side today before I even turned the corner for the big bug. I had 155K in the training area and was at 600K before the fusion exhaust port. It was one of my personal best. Should of seen the tourist as I put my gun down long before the finale.

I think i need a different strategy to max out red side. Almost had 800k there today. Care to offer a play by play? You can leave the training room out.