Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was in the second row and seat 3. The moment we left the training room I hit the aliens coming off the ship until my vehicle turns and then I hit the high window shots the rest of the way. Once I zone in on one I stay there until I can no longer reach it. I hit windows the entire way until you reach the photo op. Once there I just pick an Alien and stay on him until were done spinning. I then pick a set of eyes and repeat the process. Once I hit the fusion exhaust port I don't go straight for it but rather I hit the targets on the wall until after we clear the support beams. Once we get past the support beams I stay on the exhaust port. If you have a good gun this is all you need to do to reach 999,999 before you even get the bonus. I hope that helps.

Btw I still got the bonus just so I could say I did :lol: My score was max and the vehicle average (6 total people on board) was 274K and change. I destroyed!!

I was in the second row and seat 3. The moment we left the training room I hit the aliens coming off the ship until my vehicle turns and then I hit the high window shots the rest of the way. Once I zone in on one I stay there until I can no longer reach it. I hit windows the entire way until you reach the photo op. Once there I just pick an Alien and stay on him until were done spinning. I then pick a set of eyes and repeat the process. Once I hit the fusion exhaust port I don't go straight for it but rather I hit the targets on the wall until after we clear the support beams. Once we get past the support beams I stay on the exhaust port. If you have a good gun this is all you need to do to reach 999,999 before you even get the bonus. I hope that helps.

Btw I still got the bonus just so I could say I did :lol: My score was max and the vehicle average (6 total people on board) was 274K and change. I destroyed!!

It all sounds soooo easy on paper :mean:

I honestly never thought MIB was never that popular? Everytime I go theres never a line and if there is it' always at the stairs before you load into your vehicle lol

^ Not today! The park was crazy, hell even Shrek had a 45 min wait at one point.

This is exactly why I never go in the summer its hot, people, even more people, and more PEOPLE!!! Fall and spring(not during Spring break though) are the best times to go...

The single rider line was very good to me today, and thanks to reading that MIB tutorial on here, my average score has doubled in one day!

2zyd6ht.jpg

All right I'm going to do some go arounds. Let's see if I can beat red side today
1st run. Red side. Gun had no sound. 801,000
2nd run got stuck 2 feet from loading platform after the power to the track got cut.

Last edited:
The magic seat is the one on the far right, top row on the right track. If you hit at least 100K in the in the training room, turn around and you can easily turn around and hit frank over and over and over, shoot the aliens in the sliding windows, and shoot inside the Giant Alien in the Window's gun, you can max within the first minute and thirty seconds of the ride. That seat is godly.

Hey guys, yesterday the ride broke down twice nd evaced again. Me nd my friends were on it when it got evaced, they turn the lights on nd we also got to walk through the ride (we were stuck after the ambush) I have some pics of the end with lights on, but I wouldn't be able to upload them till about wednesday.

Got my friends laptop to work, hope you guys like. :D

Those pictures are awesome. I got to see similar pictures when my set construction teacher brought pictures of the ride under construction to class (I brought up USF to him and he mentioned he helped build the MIB ride). He brought in and album that was water damaged because of katrina and had awesome photos of the ride under construction.

Here's my ride picture from my last max out run. As you can see I was in what I will now refer to as the God Seat! Figured I'd stare down my competition for the photo since I was around 700,000 already.
7635184016_66b54e99c5_c.jpg

Took two quick spins today. First one I had a crappy gun that would only do like 10 shots continuous and then I had to pull the trigger for each shot for the next 20+ shots. Only got like 380,000 on that round. My second round, however, was a new personal best.

2qbetmp.jpg