Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 22, 2009
Fleming Island,FL
Hey guys just went on Men In Black this weekend and pulled a whopping 483,650 with the red button and just was thinking it would be cool to have a place to post our top scores and share secrets we have figured out from all the times we have been on it. I noticed a few things on my last ride one is to go for the eyes in the forest scene and stay on one for as many shots as possible and to shoot the Tarantula poster on the right wall after the car is scanned for aliens and of course the red button.

Official Leaderboards​

RankUsernameHigh Score
1Mookie999,999
1Drew999,999
1Hatetofly999,999
1frenzy88999,999
1EmoSpiderMan999,999
1MaxAirMike999,999
1TheDecemberists999,999
1jh32488999,999
1oswaldbanks999,999
10screech27999,999
11Ecto-Wes923,650
12BriMan511,150

[tr]

Where is he?

I'll never tell. :lol:

He's in the Newstand, right after you enter the "city" when the Alien Attack begins. He's best accessible from the track on the right side.

photo-1.jpg

ok thanks and nice score! I still try to get the alien with Steven Spielbergs head but am always on the left side so I can't plus when I went yesterday they were only running one side so I missed out on exhaust port shots.

Geez, this reminded me (yet again) that I haven't yet put up the OU Men In Black Leaderboard! Sorry guys, I slacked on that...... Although, it seems many of you out there are able to get 999,999 pretty easily?? I guess it works either way, we'll just have an exclusive "All 9's Club" at the top. :lol:

Geez, this reminded me (yet again) that I haven't yet put up the OU Men In Black Leaderboard! Sorry guys, I slacked on that...... Although, it seems many of you out there are able to get 999,999 pretty easily?? I guess it works either way, we'll just have an exclusive "All 9's Club" at the top. :lol:

You can always add the Buzz one. :lol:

^Were you sweating by the end of the ride? lol

That is a legit score, you must have been shooting stuff literally everywhere and not stopping for the whole duration of the ride!

:thumbs:
100_6322.jpg

I can't do it every time though.... it all depends on whether I can get a good lock on the other car's exhaust port.

I finally managed to get 999,999 on this today, couldn't believe that I had forgot to take my camera on the ride with me haha, it certainly put the icing on the cake of the WWOHP preview this morning!

I only get to the parks once a year for a week. I've only maxed out 3 times though, but usually get around 600,000 to 800,000.

I've maxed out once, but I'm first to admit that there was something wrong with my gun-I maxed out in the second room and I'm pretty sure I only hit a few aliens =P I'm usually in the 300k range